Me Woke Up

It's quite strange. Clueless. Just can't got the verdict about what happening in this world.
I know i'm stupid. All i need to know is written on holy Quran. But why just i didn't get there and learn about what's going on here?
I dunno either.

My mind keep processing all things that i've seen.
People on social media going mad. They're freaking out. Sharing what they think people need to know about themself. About their happiness, their pain, anything. Which i think that's unnecessary things tho. Just don't get it.

And another side of my mind tell me that you was like them too. Crying for attention. Which is so freakin dumb. Thankfully God give me someone who can bring me around to this better life. So i can get rid of that stupidity.

But another freakin side of my mind said to let them do what they wanna do! You should be grateful! You got free entertainment show. It's free! Who doesn't love free things? You should thankful to them.
But they kinda disturbing my sincerity. People should have their privacy! Cause we don't care what happend to your life, what fancy things you buy, what do you feel, your freakin daily activity and other unimportant stuff.

I don't know. Maybe just me. People might say that it was their right to do whatever they want in their social media account. But please, we don't care your freakin bussiness.

Sorry, i'm sentimental.
Just vomiting my word cause i got big nausea since long time.

It's about people. Yeah, my life problem only causing by people and people. Unnecessary problem that came from people that i know ( i don't want to call them 'friends' tho. Cause i can't count on them when i need help. People live their own life. No one cares.) I just feel disturbed!
I hate what they do!

Just want to keep my circle as tiny as i can. a circle only my family, my partner and his sweet and kindhearted family, and some good friends. Not best. I don't think that bestfriend really exist.


Thanks to Allah Subhanawata'ala that give me ability to learn and know english, give me a mind that work enough, give me strenght to write this article, give me money to pay wifi connection and electricity, and give everything i need. Alhamdulillah.

Thanks to google translate.

Thanks to blogger.

Thanks to my beloved Miftah.

Thanks to my known-freakin-people in my whatsapp contacts.

Thanks to sleepyhead me.

Popular posts from this blog

Berandai-andai

Stranger

Cuma Mau Cerita